The attitude is cool, but the design statement is hot with the Astoria collection.
Amp up the drama further by choosing different covers for the inside cushions and the outside frame. With buttonless tufting and double-needle stitching on the seams, Astoria brings comfort home. Its casual flexibility extends to the numerous sectional options. All pieces are fully finished so they can stand alone or join together on a whim.
- Europeon Upholstery Method
Provides the cleanest, most tailored lines and seams possible
- Expert Craftsmanship, Lifetime Warranty
Manufactured custom to order at our state of the art facility in the United States.
- Hundreds of Leathers and Fabrics Available
We have partnered with best-in-class tanneries and fabric makers to bring you the finest furniture coverings for an exponentially customizable product.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- The Astoria sectional features darted tufting on seats -- no buttons
- Double-needle top stitching on seams
- Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam seats
- The Astoria is designed and delivered to you in 30 days
- Loose back and seat cushions
- Lifetime warranty on hardwood frame and suspension
- Customize the Astoria sectional in any of our hundreds of fabrics, leathers, or bring your own covering
- Two-tone: Cushions may be specified in any cover distinct from frame
- 20 days in the home-Early Bird Delivery at participating retailers
- Legs: Wood in Acorn, Espresso or Walnut finish
- Build the perfect Astoria sectional from choice of 18 matching pieces
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.