Brandt is a stunning space saving solution with sleek track arms that sit atop of a modern metal stainless steel sled legs.
Featuring the patented 24/7 Sleep System, each Comfort Sleeper® is equipped with a revolutionary platform bed, meaning no bars or springs, just comfort. The Brandt has a full 80" of sleeping space, averaging 8" more than traditional sleepers. Experience ultimate comfort on a 4" plush, high density Premier foam mattress with Crypton® ticking or upgrade to Gel or Tempur-Pedic®. The Comfort Sleeper® requires zero wall clearance and requires significantly less floor space than traditional sleepers. The Comfort Sleeper® disassembles to fit through any narrow hall and doorway. The Brandt is equipped with a lifetime warranty on the frame and 10-year warranty on the mechanism.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Patented Tiffany 24/7 Sleep System
- Designed and delivered to your home in 30 days
- Room to stretch out with true 80" of sleeping space, 8" longer than average sleeper sofas
- Certified sustainable frame, kiln-dried to prevent warping
- Ultimate comfort on four-inch plush, high-density Premier foam mattress with Crypton® ticking or upgrade options which include Gel and Tempur-Pedic®
- Space-saving engineering requires less floor space than conventional sleeper-sofas
- Fits through any narrow hallway or doorway
- Zero wall clearance
- High-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions
- Lifetime warranty on frame, 10-year warranty on mechanism
- Brushed stainless steel sled leg
- Loose back and seat cushions
- Each piece can be customized with any fabric, leather, or customer's own material
- High-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions encased in down and down back cushions available
- Bed sizes from Cot to King
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.