Bryson's beautiful track arms and flawless tailoring are highlighted by double-needle top-stitching and gorgeous sculpted legs.
Legs can be customized in wood or metal. The Bryson features 8" more sleeping space than a traditional sleeper with a true 80" of sleeping space on a 4" plush, high density Premier mattress with a Crypton® covering or upgrade to a Gel or Tempur-Pedic®. Small spaces are not an issue with the Bryson which requires zero wall clearance, and can be disassembled to fit through any narrow hallway or doorway. The Comfort Sleeper® is quality you can count on featuring a lifetime warranty on the frame and 10-year warranty on the mechanism.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- No Bars, No Springs, and No Sagging with Patented Tiffany 24/7 platform sleep system
- 8" more sleeping space than traditional sleepers with true 80 inches of sleeping space
- Four-inch plush, high-density foam mattress
- Zero wall clearance
- Designed and delivered to your home in 30 days
- Double-needle top-stitch
- High-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions
- Loose back and seat cushions
- Sustainable frame, kiln-dried prevents warping
- Fits through small doors and hallways
- Lifetime warranty on frame, 10-year warranty on mechanism
- Mattress Options: Premier with Crypton® ticking, Gel, or Tempur-Pedic®
- The Bryson can be customized in any fabric, leather, or customer's own material
- Wood leg options: Acorn, Espresso or Walnut finish
- High-density, high-resilience foam seat cushions encased in down and down back cushions available
- 7 Bed sizes from Cot to King
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.