Upbeat and urban, sophisticated Hugo introduces a lighthearted note to contemporary style.
The armless swivel chair offers clean modern lines for easy-going charm and an ample seat for comfort. A stunning metal base completes the modern masterpiece.
- Europeon Upholstery Method
Provides the cleanest, most tailored
lines and seams possible
- Expert Craftsmanship,
Manufactured custom to order at our state of the
art facility in the United States.
- Hundreds of Leathers and
We have partnered with best-in-class tanneries and
fabric makers to bring you the finest furniture
coverings for an exponentially customizable product.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Down lumbar pillow measuring 10" x 25" x 4"
- Memory swivel base with three metal finish options
- Hugo is designed and delivered to your home in 30 days. Expertly crafted in Dallas, Texas
- Seats and backs: premium high-density, high-resiliency foam
- Single-needle topstitched seams
- Tight seat and tight back
- Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension
- Metal memory swivel finish options: Antique Brass, Burnished Bronze or Polished Nickel
- Customization options: choose any leather, fabric -- including performance options -- or use your own material
- Two-tone: contrasting lumbar pillow may be specified
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailer
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.