The Lisben sofa is suitable for any setting. Featuring tight track arms and crisply tailored back cushions, the Lisben brings a stylish edge
Verve and versatility mark the ever-popular Lisben collection, with its almost infinite array of sectional configurations. And if the standard seats are too plush,consider the optional down cushions for a more firm sit.
- Ultimate Comfort
Premium high-density, high resilicency
foam seat cushions.
- Expert Craftsmanship,
Manufactured custom to order at our state of the
art facility in the United States.
- Hundreds of Leathers and
We have partnered with best-in-class tanneries and
fabric makers to bring you the finest furniture
coverings for an exponentially customizable product.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Seats: Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam
- Advanced unidirectional suspension system
- Single-needle top-stitched seams
- Loose back and seat cushions
- Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension
- Custom luxury to your home in 30 days. Expertly crafted in Dallas, Texas.
- Each piece can be customized with any leather, fabric, or customers own material
- Two-tone: Contrasting back and seat cushions may be specified
- Wood legs: Acorn, Espresso or Walnut finish
- Cushion upgrades: extra-firm foam
- Swivel chair or push-back recliners, both same dimensions as chairs, are available
- Ottoman casters available
- Build the perfect sectional from choice of 26 matching pieces
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.