Nico has arms that gently splay outward in an inviting motion, adding a geometric freshness to this angular chair.
Designed with a sled leg that cleverly intersects with the upholstery in the back, this chair is alluring from all angles. Expect the unexpected with the Nico the perfect blend of fashion and function with the comfort of traditional recliner.
- Experience the Invisible
a perfect blend of fashion, function, and comfort.
- Expert Craftsmanship, Lifetime Warranty
Manufactured custom to order at our state of the art facility in the United States.
- Hundreds of Leathers and Fabrics Available
We have partnered with best-in-class tanneries and fabric makers to bring you the finest furniture coverings for an exponentially customizable product.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Advanced unidirectional suspension system
- The Nico is engineered and delivered to your home in 30 days. Expertly engineered in Dallas, Texas
- Seat: Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam
- Nico features tight back and seat cushions
- Single-needle top-stitch
- Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension
- Make Nico yours with choice of any leather or fabric, including Ultrasuede®, Sunbrella® and Crypton®, or a bring your own covering
- Sled leg options: Antique Brass, Burnished Bronze or Polished Nickel
- Early Bird Delivery: 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.