The Savino offers a hint of euro-modern flair combined with transitional sensibility.
Extremely comfortable down-filled back and seat cushions are enclosed with a unique frame construction on the Savino. Its polished sleigh legs extend up to intersect through the arms giving a designer look. Down encased back and seat cushions provide premium comfort from all angles. Over twenty modular pieces help you build the sofa of your dreams.
- Europeon Upholstery Method
Provides the cleanest, most tailored lines and seams possible
- Expert Craftsmanship, Lifetime Warranty
Manufactured custom to order at our state of the art facility in the United States.
- Hundreds of Leathers and Fabrics Available
We have partnered with best-in-class tanneries and fabric makers to bring you the finest furniture coverings for an exponentially customizable product.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Advanced unidirectional suspension system
- Custom designed and delivered to your door in 30 days. Expertly engineered in Dallas, Texas
- Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam seats encased in down
- Loose back and seat cushions
- Double-needle top-stitch
- Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension
- Brushed stainless steel legs
- Customize the Savino with any leather, fabric - including performance options - or bring your own covering
- Two sofas available: 93 inches wide with three seat cushions or 80 inches wide with two seat cushions
- Two-tone: Contrasting back and seat cushions may be specified
- Cushion options: Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam
- Build the perfect sectional from choice of 22 matching pieces.
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.