The Westchester is a head-turner with a boxy frame and long relaxed stitches.
The deep seat invites you to kick back and relax. The beautiful block legs are available in Acorn, Espresso or Walnut finish or choose Polished Nickel.
- Europeon Upholstery Method
Provides the cleanest, most tailored lines and seams possible
- Expert Craftsmanship, Lifetime Warranty
Manufactured custom to order at our state of the art facility in the United States.
- Hundreds of Leathers and Fabrics Available
We have partnered with best-in-class tanneries and fabric makers to bring you the finest furniture coverings for an exponentially customizable product.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Custom luxury to your home in 30 days. Expertly engineered in Dallas, Texas
- Advanced unidirectional suspension system
- Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam seats encased in down
- Lifetime warranty on frame & suspension
- Single needle top stitch using thick thread
- Loose back & seat cushions
- Metal feet
- The Westchester can be customized with any leather, fabric - including performance options-- or customers own material
- Wood feet available in Acorn, Espresso or Walnut finish
- Two-tone: Cushions may be specified in any cover distinct from frame
- Build the perfect sectional from choice of 23 matching pieces.
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.