Mid-century with a modern refresh, our Currant Platform Bed features a uniquely designed headboard and sleek tapered legs which showcase the beautiful color and grain of solid bamboo. The Currant platform bed is designed for use with a mattress only, which is supported with a solid bamboo European slat system. The solid bamboo slat system eliminates the need for a box spring and provides constant ventilation for your mattress. Available in Queen, King, and California king sizes, the Currant's elegant silhouette creates a timeless look to complement any style.
- Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo; contains no MDF, plywood, or particle board
- Eco-friendly and rapidly renewable, Moso bamboo is a grass that reaches maturity in 5 years or less and releases nearly 35 percent more oxygen back into the atmosphere than equivalent stands of trees
- Variation in grain and color enriches the natural beauty of bamboo furniture
- European slat system, no box spring required
- 19 fully finished solid Moso bamboo slats, spaced 5cm apart
- Easy to use connected slats, lock into place
|Actual Product Weight (lbs)
|Product Max Height (Inches)
|Product Max Width (Inches)
|Product Max Length (Inches)
|Assembly Required? (Y/N)
|Distressed Finish? (Y/N)
|Country of Manufacture
|Number of Boxes
|Shipping Weight - Box 1 (lbs)
|Carton Height - Box 1 (Inches)
|Carton Width - Box 1 (Inches)
|Carton Length Box 1 (Inches)
|Shipping Weight - Box 2 (lbs)
|Carton Height - Box 2 (Inches)
|Carton Width - Box 2 (Inches)
|Carton Length - Box 2 (Inches)
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.