Expertly crafted in earth friendly solid bamboo, Greenington's modern Azara console table highlights a center accent of exotic Tiger bamboo which waterfall down the sides. Beautifully beveled edges surround clever built in cubbies to stash your mail, keys and any items you want to keep handy. Shown in caramelized with accents in exotic Tiger bamboo. No stain is used, the colors are achieved with heat and pressure. Exotic Tiger combines the light and dark material, creating a unique and beautifully striped grain with continuous colors throughout. No two pieces are exactly alike. Variation in grain and color enrich the natural beauty of bamboo furniture and make each piece unique. Slight differences in bamboo shade colors are signs that the furniture has been crafted from solid bamboo and is considered a benchmark of quality.
- Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo; contains no MDF, plywood, or particle board
- Earth friendly, sustainable and rapidly renewable, Moso bamboo is a grass that reaches maturity in 5 years or less and releases nearly 35 percent more oxygen back into the atmosphere than equivalent stands of trees
- Variation in grain and color enriches the natural beauty of bamboo furniture
- Exotic Tiger Bamboo design detail
- Classic bamboo, 20% harder than Red Oak
- Beautifully finished on all 4 sides
|Actual Product Weight (lbs)
|Product Max Height (Inches)
|Product Max Width (Inches)
|Product Max Length (Inches)
|Assembly Required? (Y/N)
|Distressed Finish? (Y/N)
|Country of Manufacture
|Number of Boxes
|Shipping Weight - Box 1 (lbs)
|Carton Height - Box 1 (Inches)
|Carton Width - Box 1 (Inches)
|Carton Length Box 1 (Inches)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.