The modern style of the Cassia dining chair takes its cue from classic Danish mid-century design. Cassia's light graceful silhouette, shaped seat, tapered legs, and gently rounded supports combine to bring beauty, strength and comfort to your dining room. Expertly crafted in earth friendly solid bamboo, the Cassia ships fully assembled, with two chairs per box. Shown in amber finish. No stain is used, the amber color is achieved with heat and pressure. Variation in grain and color enrich the natural beauty of bamboo furniture and make each piece unique. Slight differences in bamboo shade colors are signs that the furniture has been crafted from solid bamboo and is considered a benchmark of quality.
- Sustainable and earth friendly, Amber is not a surface stain, the color is the result of an innovative process using heat, steam and pressure to entirely transform the solid bamboo material into Amber's deep color. Discover the expert craftsmanship packed into each piece of Greenington bamboo furniture. Made using an earth friendly, renewable resource harvested from fully sustainable and rapidly growing forests
- Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo; contains no MDF, plywood, or particle board
- Eco-friendly and rapidly renewable, Moso bamboo
- Variation in grain and color enriches the natural beauty of bamboo furniture
- Scratch resistant floor protectors
- Classic bamboo, 20% harder than Red Oak
|Actual Product Weight (lbs)
|Product Max Length (Inches)
|Seat Length (inches)
|Seat Width (inches)
|Seat Height (inches)
|Assembly Required? (Y/N)
|Distressed Finish? (Y/N)
|Country of Manufacture
|Number of Boxes
|Shipping Weight - Box 1 (lbs)
|Carton Length Box 1 (Inches)
|Carton Width - Box 1 (Inches)
|Carton Height - Box 1 (Inches)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.