The modern style of the Cassia dining chair takes its cue from classic Danish mid-century design. Cassia's light graceful silhouette, tapered legs, and gently rounded supports combine to bring beauty, strength and comfort to your dining room. Expertly crafted in earth friendly solid bamboo with a soft upholstered black leather seat, the Cassia ships fully assembled, with two chairs per box. _x000D_ Shown in caramelized finish. No stain is used, the caramelized color is achieved with heat and pressure. Variation in grain and color enrich the natural beauty of bamboo furniture and make each piece unique. Slight differences in bamboo shade colors are signs that the furniture has been crafted from solid bamboo and is considered a benchmark of quality._x000D_ _x000D_ _x000D_
- Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo; contains no MDF, plywood, or particle board
- Earth friendly, sustainable and rapidly renewable, Moso bamboo is a grass that reaches maturity in 5 years or less and releases nearly 35 percent more oxygen back into the atmosphere than equivalent stands of trees
- Variation in grain and color enriches the natural beauty of bamboo furniture
- Scratch resistant floor protectors
- Classic bamboo, 20% harder than Red Oak
- Fully assembled chairs, ship two per box
|Actual Product Weight (lbs)
|Product Max Height (Inches)
|Product Max Width (Inches)
|Product Max Length (Inches)
|Assembly Required? (Y/N)
|Distressed Finish? (Y/N)
|Country of Manufacture
|Number of Boxes
|Shipping Weight - Box 1 (lbs)
|Carton Height - Box 1 (Inches)
|Carton Width - Box 1 (Inches)
|Carton Length Box 1 (Inches)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.