Stylish and functional, the first thing you notice about Erikka are the eye-catching vibrant colors found in Greenington's solid Amber bamboo. Terrific for the whole family, the elegant Erikka 36" x 78" dining table is easily expandable to make entertaining easy!
- Erikka boasts two self-storing 16" butterfly leaves that gives you the flexibility of extending to 94" or 110" inches, making this table suitable for everyday use or a family feast! Erikka's self-storing butterfly leaves are easy to operate with one person, and after the guests depart, the leaves fold up easily and store neatly under the tabletop.
- Modern design with a timeless appeal, Erikka is built to last with quality workmanship. Design details include softly rounded edges, plus slim tapered legs which accentuate Erikka's clean profile.
- Expertly crafted in sustainable and earth friendly solid bamboo, the Amber color is not a stain finish, simply an innovation created using earth friendly heat, steam, and pressure to transform the bamboo into Amber's deep color. The finished product displays a beautiful grain pattern with continuous color throughout the entire material. Erikka makes it easy to live sustainably with style.
- Variation in grain and color enrich the natural beauty of bamboo furniture and make each piece unique. Slight differences in bamboo shade colors are signs that the furniture has been crafted from solid bamboo and is considered a benchmark of quality.
- Discover the expert craftsmanship packed into each piece of Greenington bamboo furniture. Made using an earth friendly, renewable resource harvested from fully sustainable and rapidly growing forests.
|Actual Product Weight (lbs)
|Product Max Height (Inches)
|Product Max Width (Inches)
|Product Max Length (Inches)
||Erikka Dining Collection
|Assembly Required? (Y/N)
|Distressed Finish? (Y/N)
|Country of Manufacture
|Number of Boxes
|Shipping Weight - Box 1 (lbs)
|Carton Height - Box 1 (Inches)
|Carton Width - Box 1 (Inches)
|Carton Length Box 1 (Inches)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.