The Mercury platform bed by Greenington brings the simple elegance of Mid-Century design into the modern home. Framed in exotic bamboo, the platform bed's upholstered headboard in soft woven fabric brings a sense of refined luxury to the bedroom. Additional features include wrap around solid bamboo side rails and footboard with modern angled legs. Designed to be used with a mattress only, the Mercury features a solid bamboo European slat system, eliminates the need for a box spring, and provides constant ventilation for your mattress. Crafted in exotic bamboo with the character, beauty, strength and feel of a truly one-of-a-kind, tropical hardwood. Available in your choice of Queen, King, and California King sizes.
- Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo; contains no MDF, plywood, or particle board
- Eco-friendly and rapidly renewable, Moso bamboo is a grass that reaches maturity in 5 years or less and releases nearly 35 percent more oxygen back into the atmosphere than equivalent stands of trees
- Variation in grain and color enriches the natural beauty of bamboo furniture
- Durable 100% Polyester Fabric
- 19 fully finished solid Moso bamboo slats, spaced 5cm apart. No box spring required
- Easy to use connected slats, lock into place
|Actual Product Weight (lbs)
|Product Max Height (Inches)
|Product Max Width (Inches)
|Product Max Length (Inches)
|Assembly Required? (Y/N)
|Distressed Finish? (Y/N)
|Country of Manufacture
|Number of Boxes
|Shipping Weight - Box 1 (lbs)
|Carton Height - Box 1 (Inches)
|Carton Width - Box 1 (Inches)
|Carton Length Box 1 (Inches)
|Shipping Weight - Box 2 (lbs)
|Carton Height - Box 2 (Inches)
|Carton Width - Box 2 (Inches)
|Carton Length - Box 2 (Inches)
|Shipping Weight - Box 3 (lbs)
|Carton Height - Box 3 (Inches)
|Carton Width - Box 3 (Inches)
|Carton Length - Box 3(Inches)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.