The Mercury nightstand by Greenington brings the simple elegance of Mid-Century design into the modern home. Beautifully finished on all four sides, the Mercury nightstand features include a five sided drawer box with English dovetail, a sleek steel drawer pull, and soft closing - under mount drawer glides. Crafted in exotic bamboo with the character, beauty, strength and feel of a truly one-of-a-kind, tropical hardwood. Exotic's rich natural finish is not a stain, but the color that is achieved through the process of cooking the sugars in the bamboo with heat and pressure.
- Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo; contains no MDF, plywood, or particle board
- Eco-friendly and rapidly renewable, Moso bamboo is a grass that reaches maturity in 5 years or less and releases nearly 35 percent more oxygen back into the atmosphere than equivalent stands of trees
- Variation in grain and color enriches the natural beauty of bamboo furniture
- Ships fully assembled, finished on all 4 sides
- 5 sided drawer box with English dovetail with under mount, soft closing drawer glides
- Exotic bamboo, 100% harder than Red Oak
|Actual Product Weight (lbs)
|Product Max Height (Inches)
|Product Max Width (Inches)
|Product Max Length (Inches)
|Assembly Required? (Y/N)
|Distressed Finish? (Y/N)
|Country of Manufacture
|Number of Boxes
|Shipping Weight - Box 1 (lbs)
|Carton Height - Box 1 (Inches)
|Carton Width - Box 1 (Inches)
|Carton Length Box 1 (Inches)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.