The Lido Pendant transforms the classic linear pendant light into a sculptural design that illuminates and captivates. The long, streamlined form is constructed from two acrylic channels, one of which is inverted, creating a subtle effect of reflection and balance. Two colour options translucent Smoke Acrylic or the more opaque White/Frosted Acrylic combination create unique plays of light that are particularly striking over a dining table.
- Pendant crafted from precision-cut, 1/4" acrylic.
- For the White/Frosted acrylic version: the pendant end faces and top components are in frosted acrylic and the main component is translucent white acrylic.
- For Smoke acrylic version: the whole pendant is transparent smoke acrylic.
- Acrylic edges are flame polished for clarity and smooth finish.
- Panels are joined with invisible, UV-cured adhesive.
- Shade has an open bottom.
- Powder-coated steel ceiling plate (black for the Smoke version and white for the White/Frosted version) conceals wiring, and can be micro-adjusted to level the shade.
- White/Frosted Acrylic Pendant: Recommended 2 x E26 LED bulbs from 450-1100 Lumens (not included).
- Smoke Acrylic Lamp: Recommended 2 x LED Edison bulbs (not included).
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.