The Cabot Sofa features a tight seat and back, with architectural, wood block feet and simple French seams, offering a comfortable, modern take on a traditional, masculine design. Available in three vintage leathers chosen for their unique grain characteristics that will age beautifully and develop a rich, natural patina over time. Also available as a chair. Our leather hides are carefully selected for their raw, natural surface characteristics which make each piece unique.
- Leather is top grain, aniline-dyed.
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which differ from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Arms, seat and back feature French Seam detailing.
- Tight seat and back cushions are medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap.
- Block feet with a walnut stain finish.
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage.
- Inner frame is kiln-dried hardwood.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Matches perfectly with the Cabot Chair .
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.