The Carmichael Bed fuses traditional and contemporary sensibilities, bringing clean, modern lines to a classic style. The design features a fully upholstered headboard, footboard and side rails, with elegant, tapered solid wood legs. The bed includes a sturdy mattress suspension system which eliminates the need for a box spring. All wood used in the frame and legs is FSC®-Certified, in support of responsible forest management.
- Available in King and Queen sizes.
- No box spring required.
- Distance from floor to bottom of mattress is 10"
- Mattress suspension system uses a reinforced steel frame with bent plywood slats for durability/comfort.
- Legs are solid wood with water-based, medium-toned finish.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Fits any mattress height, including pillowtop.
- Bed frame and legs made with 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood/engineered wood (FSC® 092551) .
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Matches perfectly with the Carmichael Chair and Loft Sofa .
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Gus* Modern retailer , to preview samples of, fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.