The Belmont Cabinet is an architecturally inspired storage design that features the natural beauty of walnut. Doors and top drawer feature contrasting pulls in a black finish. Two interior compartments provide concealed storage and each has an adjustable shelf. An open storage area with adjustable shelves provides additional space for essential items or decorative display and allows this design to maximize functionality in a smaller and taller footprint. Part of the Belmont Storage Series, this small-scale cabinet matches perfectly with the Belmont Credenza , End Table and Media Stand .
- Anti-tip hardware is provided.
- Features 1 drawer and 2 doors with black metal pulls.
- 2 interior compartments have adjustable shelves for efficient storage.
- Open storage area has 2 adjustable shelves.
- Clear coat finish.
- Recessed wood base is solid ash with a walnut finish.
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to protect hardwood floors.
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) Phase II compliant.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.