The Myles Cabinet combines subtle details and craftsmanship to create a storage design that exudes simple sophistication. Rose gold handles contrast dark stained, chevron-patterned oak faces. A recessed, slender steel base with black, powder-coated finish creates an illusion of weightlessness. Adjustable shelves in the interior compartments and open storage area provide plenty of efficient storage space allowing this design to maximize functionality in a smaller and taller footprint. Part of the Myles Storage Series, this table matches perfectly with the Myles Media Stand , End Table and Credenza .
- Anti-tip hardware is provided.
- Features 1 drawer and 2 doors with rose gold metal pulls.
- 2 interior compartments have adjustable shelves for efficient storage.
- Open storage area has 2 adjustable shelves.
- For strength and stability, cabinet panels are constructed using an engineered wood core with real wood veneer.
- Black Satin finish.
- Slender steel base with a black powder-coated finish.
- Plastic bumpers on base to protect hardwood floors.
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) Phase II compliant.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.