The Cardinal Chair takes the pioneering Mid-century design process of bent-plywood engineering and applies modern touches to create a new icon of form and function. The chair is an aesthetic journey - from its sculptural wood frame and delicate exposed-ply detail, to its premium leather seat, waterfall front edge and visible back hardware. A padded seat and ergonomic curved back add durability to match, giving Cardinal that coveted balance of style and versatility.
- Curved seat, back and legs are bent plywood with exposed edges, finished with real wood veneer.
- Upholstered seat uses top grain, semi-aniline leather.
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which vary from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Seat features an ergonomic waterfall design which helps relieve pressure on legs.
- Curved backrest adds extra comfort and features exposed hardware.
- Plastic bumpers on bottom of legs to prevent damage to hardwood floors.
- ANSI-BIFMA compliant.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.