The Carmichael Chair fuses traditional and contemporary sensibilities, bringing clean lines to a classic style. It features a tight upholstered back and solid wood legs. Constructed with 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
- Solid hardwood legs are built into the chair frame for stability.
- Water-based, medium-toned finish on legs.
- Cushion fill is Dacron wrapped for a structured look.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame , (FSC® 092551) .
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Matches perfectly with the Carmichael Bed and Loft Sofa .
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Gus* Modern retailer , to preview samples of, fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.