The Gus* version of the perfect modern rocking chair; featuring a powder coated frame with architecturally-styled cushions inspired by airport lounge seating and 70's car interiors. Constructed with 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
- Bench-made, solid steel rocker frame.
- Steel frame is finished in durable powder-coat.
- Fabric/finish options are as shown in product images.
- Felt strips on the bottom of rockers to protect hardwood floors.
- Three cushion panels are attached to the steel frame.
- Cushion fill is Dacron wrapped to maintain shape.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Constructed using, FSC®-Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551).
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Gus* Modern retailer , to preview samples of, fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.