Introducing a limited edition design collaboration from Gus* Modern and textile visionaries LUUM. This covetable collection re-imagines the Gus* Modern Halifax Chair and Porter End Table in playful colour combinations inspired by three bold hues of Knurl, a texturally captivating fabric from LUUM - designed for work, rest, and play. Vibrant colourways were influenced by the work of the Memphis Design Group, a pioneering Italian collective from the 1980s known for their offbeat approach to design. The result is a series of alluring designs that explore the creative possibilities of fabric and furniture, exploring form and texture in bold new ways.
- High performance fabric is Knurl Chatoyant by LUUM.
- Matching Gus* x LUUM Porter End Table sold separately.
- Bench-made, solid steel frame.
- Frame is finished in durable powder-coat.
- Paddle armrests have durable painted finish.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Four cushion panels are attached to the steel frame.
- Cushion fill is Dacron -wrapped to maintain shape.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Constructed using FSC®-Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551).
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.