The Lecture Dining Chair is a modern reinterpretation of a classic elementary school chair design. This version features a one-piece, upholstered seat and back, with unique, channel-stitch detailing. The back incorporates a functional leather and brass handle. The black, powder-coated steel legs are reinforced with solid metal stabilizers. Functional, comfortable and stylish, the Lecture Chair works well for any workspace or dining area.
- One-piece, upholstered seat and back with channel-stitch detailing.
- Leather is top grain, aniline-dyed.
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which vary from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from solid, round steel.
- Flatbar braces add functional style.
- Features a leather handle with brass hardware.
- Plastic bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) Phase II compliant.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-213 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.