The Lodge Chair is a contemporary club chair with playful, bent ply arms and a sculptural profile. This unique design is available with fabric or top-grain leather upholstery to contrast a walnut-finished exterior frame. The inner frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood.
- Available with fabric or top-grain leather upholstery.
- Side panels are CNC precision-cut, formed plywood panels finished in real Walnut wood veneer.
- Inner frame is kiln-dried, 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551).
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which differ from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Gus* Modern retailer , to preview samples of, fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.