Unassuming yet brilliant in its simplicity, the Ridley Dining Chair is the perfect example of the impact purposeful details can have on design. A slight curve to the chair's back provides gentle support during leisurely evening meals, while an architectural cross-base gives the illusion of a floating seat. Eased edges soften the chair's angular appeal and wire brushing brings the intricate graining of the wood alive beneath the stain. Expect guests to admire this sculptural dining chair from every angle.
- Solid ash chair with an oil-based spray lacquered finish.
- Natural grain of wood on seat and back are highlighted by a wire brush texture treatment.
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which vary from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Curved backrest offers extra comfort.
- Tubular solid wood frame is reinforced by a cross brace support underneath the seat.
- Tack glide feet on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- It is normal for solid wood to expand and shrink as a result of variations in environmental humidity. A consistent humidity level of approximately 50% is recommended to prevent cracks and surface splits.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.