This chair has a blind-tufted seat and back cushion with a stainless steel base. Constructed with 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
- Top-stitched, tufted seat and back cushions.
- Bench-made, brushed stainless steel perimeter base with mitered corners.
- Also available with walnut finish wood legs.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- The Spencer is also available as a chair or sectional.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame (FSC® 092551) .
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Matches perfectly with the Spencer Sofa and Loft Bi-Sectional .
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.