Based on the iconic shape and proportions of our original Thompson Chair, the Thompson Chair SE features a molded plywood seat, back, and legs, all finished in warm Walnut or Natural Oak. The Thompson works well as a dining chair, or as standalone accent seating.
- Seat, back and legs are molded plywood with exposed edges.
- Water-based, clear coat finish.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.