Inspired by the work of the Sarasota School of Architecture, the Truss is a mid-century styled chair that features a solid, natural Ash frame and finger joint detailing on the arms. At home in both modern and traditional spaces, this chair brings an appealing, laid-back style to any space. Available in fabric or Vegan AppleSkin™ Leather , our bio-based upholstery material that offers a quality, eco-friendly alternative to leather.
- Seat and back cushions are Dacron -wrapped to maintain a structured shape.
- Solid hardwood frame with finger-joint detail on the arms.
- Available in our award-winning, eco-friendly Vegan AppleSkin™ Leather .
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Frame has a water-based clearcoat finish.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.