The Porter Console Table is a minimalist, geometric accent piece well suited for modern spaces. It features a veneered wood top and a raised, solid wood edge detail with rounded corners. The eye-catching base features an architectural powder-coated metal triangle. The table s slender, compact form is perfect for entryways and other smaller spaces where every square foot counts.
- Must fasten integrated metal brackets to the wall for safety and stability.
- Raised, solid ash or walnut rounded edge detail.
- Blonde and black colourways have wood edging that is 100% FSC®-Certified in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- For strength and stability, table surface is a plywood core with real wood veneer in ash or walnut.
- Water-based, clear coat finish.
- Inset base allows table to sit flush against the wall.
- Matte black, powder-coated, solid tubular steel base.
- Bumpers on the bottom of base to protect hardwood floors.
- The Porter Series is constructed with a combination of solid wood and wood veneer components, each with its own distinct grain pattern and coloring. These variations make each design natural and unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.