Showcasing an attractive interplay of curves, pattern and reflection, the Compass Coffee Table draws your eye from all angles. The organic arcs of the champagne gold base resemble the points of a compass, extending to the smooth edge of the transparent glass top. The aesthetic hints at 1970s Modernism, with a look that been updated for contemporary styling. Its scaled-down footprint is perfectly suited to home and work spaces of any size.
- Top is 3/8 tempered clear glass with polished edges.
- Metal base is durable stainless steel, plated with a champagne gold finish.
- Base has leveler feet to for uneven floors.
- Plastic channel protectors on base to protect the underside of the glass top.
- Not suitable for use as a seat.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.