We envisioned our new Munro Collection for those who like to keep things simple. Considered proportions along with bespoke details like soft-close drawers and recessed pulls lend to designs that shine - day or night. The Munro 4-Drawer Dresser features plenty of storage space to keep your garments neatly tucked away, creating an organized, uncluttered bedroom retreat. Choose from Walnut or Oak, each with a Zero-VOC, hand-rubbed matte finish, thoughtfully chosen to highlight the unique, organic beauty of the wood grain. Solid wood edge details and solid steel legs mean that these designs are built to last - a good thing because Munro s classic, minimalist ethos will never go out of style.
- It is normal for solid wood to expand and shrink as a result of variations in environmental humidity. A consistent humidity level of approximately 50% is recommended to prevent cracks and surface splits.
- Main structure is constructed with engineered wood core for strength and stability, surface faced with thick, real wood Oak or Walnut Veneer.
- Soft close drawers feature recessed finger pulls and solid wood detailing on top edge.
- Each piece is finished in Rubio® Monocoat - a durable, matte, oil-based protector designed to highlight the beauty of natural wood.
- Wood finish is certified 0% VOC and is an all-natural, environmentally friendly product.
- Surface can be revitalized as desired. Visit Rubio® Monocoat website for more information.
- Powder-coated black steel legs.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Assembles easily with provided hardware. Anti-tipping hardware provided.
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) Phase II compliant.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.