We ask a lot of our dining tables. They must be beautiful, purposeful, and-above all-worthy of the moments we share around them. The Bancroft Dining Table lives up to that tall order. Combining the best of modern and Scandinavian design, it s void of any harsh lines, with subtly curved legs and a gentle oval top that strikes just the right style note. The classically proportioned design boasts room enough for eight, with a white oak or walnut top perfect for laying out all manner of dinner delicacies. Solid wood construction-finished by hand with a beautiful matte stain-ensures that this heirloom-worthy piece will serve as a gathering place upon which you can create memories for years to come.
- Sits up to 8 people.
- Rounded tabletop and legs are constructed with solid wood.
- Table is finished in Rubio® Monocoat - a durable, matte, oil-based protector designed to highlight the beauty of natural wood.
- Wood finish is certified 0% VOC and is an all-natural, environmentally friendly product.
- Surface can be revitalized as desired. Visit Rubio® Monocoat website for more information.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Assembles easily with provided hardware.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- It is normal for solid wood to expand and shrink as a result of variations in environmental humidity. A consistent humidity level of approximately 50% is recommended to prevent cracks and surface splits.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.