The Elora End Table combines the traditional aesthetic of classic beadboard cabinets with solid craftsmanship and muted, contemporary hues to create a distinctly modern design. Featuring a smooth satin finish, a delicate brass-plated handle, and a precision-cut door on an elevated platform, the Elora End Table provides ample storage within a minimalist, contemporary form. Part of the Elora Storage Series, this End Table matches perfectly with the Elora Cabinet and Media Stand.
- Constructed with engineered wood panels which feature a painted, subtle satin finish.
- Door face features graduated, precision-cut V-grooves.
- Features a soft-close door with a brass-plated handle and adjustable hinge hardware.
- Brass handles are inherently antimicrobial and assist in decreasing the spread of germs.
- The door can be removed and reversed, allowing it to be opened from either the right or left side.
- The inside of the end table has one adjustable shelf for efficient storage space, and a subtle linen-look textured finish.
- The outside of the end table has a smooth satin finish.
- Plastic bumpers on the platform base to protect hardwood floors.
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) Phase II compliant.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.