Channeling classic mid-century style with the relaxed ambiance of 1970 s Modernism, the Solana Triangular End Table showcases solid wood craftsmanship and sculptural beauty. The organic curves of the tabletop rest upon angular legs, creating a pleasing contrast unified by the warmth of the smooth wood grain. Visible joinery details-seamless wedged tenon joints in the top, finger joint detailing in the legs-add subtle interest to this refined accent piece. Part of the Solana Table Series, it is designed to nest with the Solana Oval or Triangular Coffee Table.
- Crafted from solid Walnut or Ash.
- Solid ash is 100% FSC®-Certified in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Exposed, wedged tenon joinery on a CNC-routered tabletop.
- Solid, angled legs showcase finger-joint detailing.
- Bumpers on the bottom of base to protect hardwood floors.
- Water-based, clear coat finish.
- Not recommended as a stool.
- Nests with Solana Oval Coffee Table and Solana End Table.
- Each Solana Table features its own distinct grain pattern and coloring. These variations make each design natural and unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.