The Belmont Media Stand is an architecturally inspired storage design that features the natural beauty of walnut. Designed for Hi-Fi and media components, a back panel opening in the cabinet allows for concealed cable management. Drawers provide storage to keep your living room uncluttered, while adjustable shelves and a sliding front panel let you reveal or conceal components. Part of the Belmont Storage Series , this media stand matches perfectly with the Belmont Credenza and End Table .
- Features 2 drawers and 1 sliding door (on a black aluminum track) with black metal pulls.
- Compartments have adjustable shelves for efficient storage.
- Opening at the back of adjustable shelf and back panel for cable management.
- For strength and stability, cabinet panels are constructed using an engineered wood core with real wood veneer.
- Clear coat finish.
- Recessed wood base is solid ash with a walnut finish.
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to protect hardwood floors.
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) Phase II compliant.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.