The Elora Media Stand combines the traditional aesthetic of classic beadboard cabinets with solid craftsmanship and muted, contemporary hues to create a distinctly modern design. Featuring a smooth satin finish, delicate brass-plated handles, and precision-cut doors on an elevated platform, the Elora Media Stand provides ample storage within a minimalist, contemporary form. Designed for Hi-Fi and media components, a back panel opening allows for concealed cable management. Part of the Elora Storage Series, this Media Stand matches perfectly with the End Table and Cabinet.
- Constructed with engineered wood panels which feature a painted, subtle satin finish.
- Door faces feature graduated, precision-cut V-grooves and brass-plated handles.
- Brass handles are inherently antimicrobial and assist in decreasing the spread of germs.
- Two exterior doors run on a silver aluminum track and can be positioned for convenient access and concealment.
- Features three storage sections, each with an adjustable shelf for efficient storage space.
- All adjustable shelves and vertical interior support panels have openings for efficient cable management.
- Interior of media stand seamlessly matches the painted, smooth satin finish of the exterior.
- Plastic bumpers on the platform base to protect hardwood floors.
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) Phase II compliant.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.