Mid-century style meets this-century ease. The Towne Lounge features a slender profile, elevated metal base and a blind tufted seat that brings a touch of refinement to contemporary residential or commercial spaces - without sacrificing comfort. Perfect for a living room, bedroom or entryway, this smaller-scaled lounge functions as standalone seating, or it can be combined with the Towne Sofa to create the Towne Bi-Sectional. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
- Add the Towne Lounge to the Towne Sofa to create the Towne Bi-Sectional.
- Blind-tufted seat and back cushions are crafted with high resiliency medium density foam covered in a Dacron wrap.
- Cylindrical legs are made from black powder-coated steel.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Frame is reinforced with steel for long lasting durability.
- 9-gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.