The Foundry Upholstery Series showcases tailored minimalism with details that elevate fashion and function to suit any residential or commercial setting. Inspired by elements of classic Scandinavian design, the Foundry Ottoman offers ample sophistication as a standalone piece, showcasing striking lines, and a cushion that seems to float above elevated, cylindrical steel legs. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.Available in fabric and leather. Our leather hides are carefully selected for their raw, natural surface characteristics which make each piece unique.
- Features elegant lines and thin, elevated legs.
- Ottoman cushion is crafted with Dacron-wrapped, high resiliency, medium density foam and securely attaches to the base by hook and loop fasteners.
- Constructed with 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551).
- Can be used as a footrest or as extra seating.
- Cylindrical legs are made from black powder-coated steel.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which differ from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.