Echoing the refined look of notable Scandinavian archetypes, the Tallinn Ottoman showcases a subtle sculptural quality-especially when combined with the Tallinn Chair-that gives this design its distinctive style. With an FSC®-Certified frame and slim, gently curved legs, the Tallinn Ottoman combines strength and durability with elevated elements that can be placed in a multitude of spaces.
- Ottoman is constructed with a slender, FSC®-Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551) frame.
- Ottoman cushion is crafted from polyurethane foam, and securely attaches to the plywood base by hook and loop fastners.
- Loose seat cushion is crafted from polyurethane foam.
- Ottoman cushion is crafted from polyurethane foam, and securely attaches to the plywood base by hook and loop fasteners.
- Ottoman can be used as a footrest or as extra seating.
- Exposed, black powder-coated, curved metal base provides architectural detail and visual interest.
- Felt pads on all legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Matching Tallinn Chair sold separately.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.