A love letter to the beauty of nature, the Milton lighting collection focuses on the unique intricacy of woodgrain to create an illuminating, one-of-a-kind design. The oversized shape easily grabs attention when hung solo over a dining table but looks equally stunning alongside additional shades in a group vignette. Each light fixture is encased in a natural wood veneer lampshade, with a black fabric electrical cord that lets the lighting's rustic appeal take center stage.
- Crafted from a piece of natural ash veneer.
- Has a plastic inner lining and finished with a fabric trim at the top and bottom.
- Drum shade has a translucent acrylic diffuser at the bottom.
- 4' long twisted black fabric electrical cord connects to a black, round metal ceiling plate.
- Also available as a smaller hanging shade.
- Group large shade with a couple of small hanging shades to create an eye-catching vignette.
- UL Listed.
- Professional installation required.
- Recommended lightbulb is a 60W bulb or LED equivalent.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.