The Element is a high-pile, hand-tufted rug with a Modernist color field design inspired by traditional patchwork quilts. Handcrafted in India using 100% New Zealand wool, the Element is plush and dense, giving it a luxurious texture underfoot. Available in two bright colorways and three sizes, this rug is perfect for bedrooms, nurseries and living spaces.
- Each handmade rug has unique characteristics that showcase the artistry of the craftsperson that created it.
- 100% premium New Zealand wool.
- Sizes listed are approximate and may vary slightly.
- Hand-bound, stitched edges.
- Premium backing.
- Pre-washed to eliminate shedding and odour.
- For spills, blot immediately with a towel and use mild soap only if necessary. Test in an inconspicuous area. Blot to dry.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Gus* Modern retailer , to preview samples.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.