The Flipside Sofabed s unique design allows it to effortlessly convert from a stylish, modern sofa to a Queen size bed with one quick flip. Loosely arranged back cushions add to the relaxed aesthetic and provide sink-in comfort with luxurious, synthetic-down fill. Flipside features a removable, pre-shrunk, machine-washable cotton top sheet which fastens securely to the bed. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried hardwood.
- Easy-pull fabric handles are hidden on inside of seat cushion to allow simple conversion between sofa and bed.
- Recommended for occasional use only.
- Back cushions use synthetic-down fill.
- Cushion fill is Dacron -wrapped for a structured look.
- Solid wood block feet are dark Wenge finish.
- Bumpers on the bottom of feet to protect hardwood floors.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.