Stainless Steel or Walnut Legs (includes both)
The Logan Sofa balances comfort with refined, modern style. The back cushions have a unique, channel-stitch detail which creates a subtle play of light and form. Compartmentalized cushions filled with loose-spun poly help to give the feel and comfort of down while maintaining a clean, crisp shape. The Logan Sofa includes two sets of four cylindrical legs, allowing you to choose between a Stainless Steel, or Walnut Wood finish to suit your style. Constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood. Logan uses a clean, ultra soft, long-strand fiber fill material that offers the comfort and feel of traditional waterfowl down. This material is created through a process that benefits the environment by diverting 709 plastic bottles away from landfills, waterways and oceans for each Logan Sofa we build.
- Dacron wrapped cushion fill for a structured look.
- Cushions contain an eco-friendly, synthetic-down fill made from 709 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Includes two sets of four legs (one set Stainless Steel, one set Walnut).
- Seat and back cushions are flippable.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame , (FSC® 092551) .
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Matches perfectly with the Logan Bi-Sectional .
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Gus* Modern retailer , to preview samples of, fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.