The Margot Sofa epitomizes modern elegance with graceful arms, French-seam detailing, and loose, luxurious cushions that give a look which is both timeless and contemporary. Every sofa includes two sets of four cylindrical steel legs, allowing you to choose between a brass or black finish to suit your style. The back cushions use a unique, eco-friendly synthetic-down, derived from recycled PET plastic. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood. Margot uses a clean, ultra soft, long-strand fiber fill material that offers the comfort and feel of traditional waterfowl down. This material is created through a process that benefits the environment by diverting 567 plastic bottles away from landfills, waterways and oceans for each Margot Sofa we build.
- Includes two sets of four legs (one set black, one set brass).
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551).
- Cushions contain an eco-friendly, synthetic-down fill made from 567 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Reversible seat and back cushions.
- Dacron -wrapped cushions for a structured look.
- French-seam detailing on arms and back.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Matches perfectly with the Margot Chair .
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.