The Japanese word "neru" means "to sleep or lie down". Our Neru Sofabed was designed with this in mind - prioritizing both comfort and style to create a sofa that has you covered 24/7. During the day, feather-filled back cushions and integrated bolsters create a cozy place for power naps or lounging. At night, a simple, origami-like fold-out function reveals a queen-size bed to welcome overnight guests. French-seam detailing on the slender arms adds elegance and style.
- Converts to a queen size bed.
- Bed recommended for occasional use only.
- Easy-pull fabric handles are concealed on the backside of seat cushions to allow simple conversion between sofa and bed.
- Features French seams on slender arms.
- Reversible back cushions are high resiliency polyurethane foam wrapped in a sterilized feather and poly envelope.
- Seat cushions are high resiliency polyurethane foam with Dacron layered on top.
- Integrated bolsters contain a sterilized feather and poly mix filling.
- Features a removable, pre-shrunk, machine-washable cotton top sheet which fastens securely to the bed.
- Solid wood block feet with a black finish.
- Felt pads on the bottom of the feet to protect hardwood floors.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 and U.S. CPSC fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.