The Silverlake Upholstery Collection is a Scandinavian-inspired seating design that strikes an elegant balance between minimalist styling and a casual, inviting feel. The design features a slender tuxedo frame, and plush seat and back cushions filled with our eco-friendly, signature PET fill. The back and side cushions can be adjusted to your preferred angle, while the generous seat depth enhances the sofa, comfort. Subtle features like pleated fabric details on cushion corners and architectural, black powder-coated steel legs complete Silverlake, laid-back modern aesthetic. The collection is a restful haven for any busy home, office or lobby. The frames are constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management. Silverlake uses a clean, ultra soft, long-strand fiber fill material that offers the comfort and feel of traditional waterfowl down. This material is created through a process that benefits the environment by diverting 709 plastic bottles away from landfills, waterways and oceans for each Silverlake Sofa we build.
- The collection consists of seven unique configurations: a stand-alone sofa, a long XL sofa, a right or left-facing sectional, a right or left-facing XL sectional and a U-shaped sectional.
- Cushions contain an eco-friendly, synthetic-down fill made from 709 recycled plastic water bottles.
- The sofa consists of 3 back cushions and 2 small bolster cushions filled with our eco-friendly PET synthetic-down which is created from recycled water bottles.
- Features a slender tuxedo frame (arms and back are at the same height).
- A slim front rail gives the illusion of the design sitting higher off the ground.
- Front face of the back and bolster cushions and the top edge of the seat cushions have no visible seams which adds to the minimal look.
- Seat cushions are crafted with high resiliency medium density foam that is reinforced in the front for added support.
- Legs are made from black powder-coated flat bar steel.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Light assembly required.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- All joints have been stress tested.
- No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Gus* Modern retailer , to preview samples of, fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.