The Wallace Sofa is a modern reinterpretation of the classic English Chesterfield design. The channel-stitched leather upholstery on the seat, back, and arms creates a surface that is both visually striking and remarkably comfortable. Piping details, sloping armrests and an angular wooden base add sculptural, contemporary flair, while luxurious channeled padding make it perfect for lounging. Available in three vintage leathers, chosen for their unique grain characteristics that will age beautifully and develop a rich natural patina over time. Matches perfectly with the Wallace Chair.
- Leather is top grain, aniline-dyed.
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which differ from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Tight seat and back cushions are medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap.
- Piping along back and seat cushions.
- Sled-style wood base with a walnut stain finish.
- Injection-moulded spring clip supported by a 9-Gauge Sinuous Spring System.
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) Phase II compliant.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.