Our bespoke Munro Vitrine is the ideal place to keep your favorite treasures safely tucked away. Fluted glass doors allow you to admire what's within while maintaining an air of mystery and four adjustable interior shelves give you the flexibility to find an arrangement that works for you. Considered design elements like soft-close doors, magnetic closures, and recessed handles prove no detail is too small. The options are truly endless for a piece this versatile- use it to display your heirloom dishware in the dining room, as a tasteful catch-all for board games in the living room, or as a stylish way to showcase your shoe collection in your bedroom.
- It is normal for solid wood to expand and shrink as a result of variations in environmental humidity. A consistent humidity level of approximately 50% is recommended to prevent cracks and surface splits.
- Main structure is constructed with engineered wood core for strength and stability, surface faced in Oak or Walnut Veneer.
- Features 2 doors with 1/4" fluted glass inlay, surrounded by solid wood frames.
- Soft close doors, magnetic closures, recessed finger pulls and adjustable hinge hardware.
- Doors reveal 2 storage compartments, each with 2 adjustable shelves for efficient storage space.
- Vertical center brace for additional stability.
- Vitrine is finished in Rubio® Monocoat - a durable, matte, oil-based protector designed to highlight the beauty of natural wood.
- Wood finish is certified 0% VOC and is an all-natural, environmentally friendly product.
- Surface can be revitalized as desired. Visit Rubio® Monocoat website for more information.
- Powder-coated black steel legs features a solid wood stretcher detail.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Assembles easily with provided hardware. Anti-tipping hardware provided.
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) Phase II compliant.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.